Monday, July 25, 2011

Consultation

Consultation


Are you interested in having a consultation?  Send me an email or call and I will come to your home with samples.  We will discuss what you are wanting and I will take your window measurements.


Maybe your not sure what your colours or style should be.  If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the selection at the fabric store, I will gladly go *shopping with you.


Once your fabric has been chosen I will have your curtains ready within 2 weeks.  I will not only deliver them at your convenience but I will also install them at no charge (excluding full length drapes).


Life is busy; I can help make custom window coverings easy to shop for.  From measuring to installation, I will take care of it all at about the same price or less than special order blinds/curtains.


Fee:   *Shopping assistance $15/hr


Contact:  anniemcdougall@hotmail.com

                613-330-1960

No comments:

Post a Comment